Updated on 27/01/2015
Calls for scientific expert applications for the renewal of the Agency's expert committees (CESs) and thematic working groups (WGs)
From 23/01/2015 to 31/03/2015
ANSES invites you to participate actively in health and safety in several of these areas of expertise.
Every three years, ANSES launches a call for scientific expert applications in order to renew its expert groups which meet on an average of once per month.
Please note that the working language is French. Applicants must therefore have a solid working knowledge of both written and oral French.
The aim of this call for applications, open from 23 January to 31 March 2015, is the renewal of the following expert groups (French only) :
- le CES "Alimentation animale" (ALAN), le CES "Santé et bien-être des animaux" (SANT) et le GT "Bien-être des animaux" (BEA)
- le CES "Evaluation des risques biologiques liés aux aliments" (BIORISK) et le GT "Biotechnologie" (BIOT)
- le CES "Evaluation des risques chimiques liés aux aliments" (ERCA) et le GT "Evaluation des substances et procédés soumis à autorisation en alimentation humaine" (ESPA)
- le CES "Nutrition humaine" (NUT)
- le GT "Evaluation scientifique des guides de bonnes pratiques d’hygiène et d’application des principes HACCP (GBPH)"
- le GT "Nutrivigilance"