Expert assessment documents: ANSES opinions and reports
The Agency's opinions are systematically made public, in accordance with article L 1313-3 of the French Public Health Code, except in cases of confidential information protected by law, including industrial and trade secrets.
These opinions, and when necessary the reports relative to them, specify the expert groups with which the work has been conducted and describe in detail the issue exposed, the methods used, the arguments developed and the conclusions. They are published prior to initiating health risk management schemes.
Access is organised by the type of assessment activity:
- expert assessments in response to formal requests (from ministries, stakeholders or internal requests by ANSES itself);
- expert assessments of regulated plant protection products, fertilisers and biocides;
- expert assessments for regulated products in the framework of the REACh regulation evaluation of chemicals.
In addition, scientific and technical support work whose goal is to supply data for expert assessment, studies or methods, may also be examined.
It should also be noted that opinions and decisions are publishedby the French Agency for Veterinary Medicinal Products (ANMV) in the context of marketing authorisation issuance for veterinary medicinal products.
- View the expert opinions and reports in response to formal requests
- View the register of marketing authorisation decisions and assessment conclusions
- View the expert opinions for regulated products in the framework of the REACh regulation evaluation of chemicals (via the "REACh" expert group)
- View the opinions and decisions of the French Agency for Veterinary Medicinal Products (ANMV) in the context of marketing authorisation issuance for veterinary medicinal products (in French).