General Affairs Division
The Deputy Director General of the General Affairs Division has hierarchical responsibility for the Human Resources Department, the Purchasing Department, the Financial Affairs Department, the Technical Affairs and Information Systems Department, the Legal Affairs Unit, the Health, Safety & Security Unit, and the Quality & Internal Audit Department.
She coordinates their actions through a steering committee that meets regularly. She also liaises with the accounting agency.
In particular, she is responsible for:
- liaising with the supervisory ministries on all issues of resources;
- supervising the conduct of negotiations with staff representatives, led by the Human Resources Director;
- supervising the internal budget preparation process overseen by the Finance Director;
- preparing and implementing the IT roadmap, in support of the IT Director, while ensuring the change management aspect is taken into account for the deployment of any new application, and always aiming to take advantage of the opportunity to simplify administrative processes. As such, she chairs the steering committee for the IT roadmap;
- managing the Agency's real-estate portfolio;
- establishing the Code of Ethical Standards and the Committee for Ethical Standards and the Prevention of Conflicts of Interest, in conjunction with the Legal Affairs Unit and particularly the Ethics Officer;
- establishing analytical accounting and a review of the pricing policy, based on a full-costs rationale;
- the health, safety and security policy, and its implementation, in the framework of the delegations of responsibility on this point given to each of the Agency's directors. As such, she chairs the Agency's Committee on health, safety and working conditions (CHSCT);
- supporting the implementation of continuous improvement within the Agency.
The General Affairs Division thus includes:
- The Health, Safety & Security Unit
- The Quality and Internal Audit Department with the Support for Strategic Management Unit
- The Human Resources Department
- The Legal Affairs Unit
- The Financial Affairs Department
- The Purchasing Department
- The Technical Affairs and Information Systems Department
Head of the General Affairs Division: Agathe Denéchère, Deputy Director General