Human Resources Department
As a "support function", the Human Resources Department proposes, implements and supports ANSES's strategy.
Its mission covers:
- developing the human resources policy;
- matching resources to needs in terms of skills;
- facilitating social dialogue within the Agency;
- management control for social issues;
- implementing administrative management of human resources;
- career management;
- developing the remuneration policy (including allowances);
- developing and implementing the health, social and working conditions policy;
- coordinating the HR network;
- conducting a legal watch in the field of social legislation.
Director: Isabelle Tilly-Becker
- Visit our "Career Opportunities" page (in French)