Updated on 21/11/2016
Call for research proposals of the national research program for environmental and occupational health (PNREST)
From 21/10/2016 to 29/11/2016
ANSES launched a call for research proposals on Environmental and Occupational Health on 21 October 2016.
Launched within the framework of the national research program for environmental and occupational health (PNREST), this call for research proposals is to support public policies. It takes into account the research priorities of national plans for Environmental Health, Occupational Health, Cancer and Ecophyto.
The PNR EST aims to motivate scientific communities to produce useful data at all stages of health risk assessment and thus to bring together research and scientific expertise. The program deals with the assessment and analysis of environmental risks to human health, in the general population and in the workplace. It will also support projects on risks for ecosystems and quality of environmental media. It is focused on research items raised by the ministries and State agencies involved in these topics.
This call is funded with budgets allocated to ANSES by the Ministries in charge of the Environment and Labour. This funding is increased by the participation of several co-sponsors: ADEME, ITMO cancer and ministry in charge of agriculture under the Ecophyto plan (with ONEMA). In 2017, the total budget is expected to be about 4,5 million Euros.
The 2017 selection process will be organized into two stages :
- an initial selection on the basis of letters of intent,
- a second round of selection based on complete applications,
The call of proposals and the research items
The scope and conditions are described in the text of the call of research proposals. It is accompanied by a list of research items that have been identified as high-priority area for potential users of this research in the assessment of risks or the development of risk control measures. These items are the topics that this call aims to document.
Proposal submission terms
Letters of intent and complete applications must be submitted using the online submission platform which is available on the websites of ANSES : http://recherche.anses.fr
The platform for the submission of 2017 applications will be operational at the end of October 2016.
Provisional timetable for the call
- 21 October 2016 : Opening of the call.
- 29 November 2016 midday : Last date to submit letters of intent.
- End of January 2017 : Dissemination of the first selection result, based on letters of intent, to project managers.
- 7 March 2017 midday : Last date to submit complete applications.
- September 2017 : Publication of the final selection results.
Letters of intent must be submitted online by the scientific project managers no later than 29 November 2016 midday French time.
For those whose letters of intent are selected, complete applications must be submitted by the scientific project managers:
1) On line, no later than 7 March 2017 midday french time.
The submission deadline time must be respected.
Acknowledge of receipt of electronic applications will be automatically sent to the scientific project managers.
2) Through a certificate confirming receipt of the application, which is published by the platform after the application is submitted. One paper copy of this certificate, with all required signatures, shall be sent by post to the following address no later than 27 April 2017 midnight:
APR EST 2017
14 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
F-94701 MAISONS-ALFORT cedex
All applications that are incomplete, received after the deadline or do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be evaluated.
For administrative or scientific information, please contact the CRP’s support unit by e-mail at email@example.com or, if needed, by telephone at +33 (0)1 56 29 18 88 or 52 86.
- Before he submission of the letter of intent or of the full project, carefully read the text of the call and in particular the section « eligibility criteria » and annexes with the relevant research topics and « liste des chargeable expenses ».
- Submit the letter or the full project using the platform (don’t forget to click on the « soumettre » button). It is highly recommended not to wait the deadline.