Because of its broad expertise, ANSES is a leading player at European and international level in the assessment of health risks. It also plays a major role in surveillance and research. ANSES is recognised for scientific excellence and contributes to the common goal of anticipating emerging risks.
ANSES in Europe and abroad
- Participation in more than 45 European projects
- Coordination of the European programmes One Health EJP and PARC
- EFSA national focal point
- 13 European and 29 international (WHO, FAO, OIE) reference mandates
- Participation in expert groups, such as those of EFSA, ECHA and EMA at European level and WHO, FAO and OIE at international level
Maintaining close links with European Union agencies
Launch of PARC
The European Partnership for the Assessment of Risks from Chemicals (PARC), which is being launched today in Paris, France, is seeking to develop next-generation chemical risk assessment, incorporating both human health and the environment in a "One Health" approach. Read the news launch of PARC.