Addresses and opening hours for sample deliveries:
Opening hours: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm / 2:00 - 5:00 pm
6 Boulevard Bassin Napoléon, 62200 Boulogne-sur-Mer
Opening hours: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
14 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 94701 Maisons-Alfort Cedex
The services offered by the Laboratory for Food Safety and their implementation conditions are listed in the Service catalogue.
The units of the Laboratory for Food Safety (LCSV, PBM pesticides team, VE) are equipped with analysis management software and can send you analysis reports electronically, instead of by post. This shortens delivery lead times and facilitates transmission. To benefit from this service, please send us a signed copy of the agreement on proof
This Laboratory has been accredited by COFRAC in accordance with the NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 under the reference number 1-2246 (Maisons-Alfort) and 1-5959 (Boulogne-sur-Mer) for theTests.
The scope of accreditation for each unit is explained on the COFRAC website (in French).
European Union Reference Laboratories (EURLs)
National Reference Laboratories (NRLs) (in French)
- Coagulase-positive staphylococci/staphylococcal enterotoxins
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Vibrio sp. in fishery products
- Hygiene of milk and dairy products
- Marine biotoxins
- Pesticides in foodstuffs of animal origin and products high in fat
- Pesticide analysis using single-residue methods
- Heavy metals in foodstuffs of animal origin
- Foodborne parasites (in association with the Laboratory for Animal Health)
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Salmonella sp. (in association with the Ploufragan-Plouzané-Niort laboratory)
- Avian botulism