Launched within the framework of the national research program for environmental and occupational health (PNREST), this call for research proposals is to support public policies. It takes into account the research priorities of the Second Environmental Health Plan, the Second Occupational Health Plan, the 2009-2013 French Cancer Plan, the Ecophyto Plan and the Ecoantibio 2017 Plan.
The PNR EST aims to motivate scientific communities to produce useful data at all stages of health risk assessment and thus to bring together research and scientific expertise.The call for research proposals 2013 deals with the assessment and analysis of environmental risks to human health in the general and occupational population. It is focused on research items raised by the ministries and State agencies concerned by these topics.
This call is funded with budgets allocated to ANSES by the Ministries of the Environment and Labour plus the product of a tax on radiofrequency transmitters. This funding is increased by the participation of several co-sponsors: ADEME, ITMO cancerand ONEMA under the Ecophyto 2018 Plan, ministry in charge of agriculture under the Ecoantibio 2017 plan. In 2013, the total budget is expected to be about 6 million Euros.
The 2013 selection process will be organized into two stages:
- an initial selection on the basis of letters of intent,
- a second round of selection based on complete applications,
The call of proposals and the research items
The scope and conditions are described in the text of the call for research proposals. It is accompanied by a list of research items that have been identified as high-priority for potential users of this research in the assessment of risks or the development of risk control measures. These items are the topics that this call aims to document.
Proposal submission terms
Letters of intent and complete applications must be submitted using the online submission platform which is available on the websites of ANSES and the Call’s co-sponsors.
The Research and Intelligence platform for the submission of 2013 applications will be operational as of 9 January 2013.
Call of research proposals timetable
- 12 December 2012: Opening of the call.
- 30 January midday French time: Last date to submit letters of intent.
- 22 February: Dissemination of the first selection results, based on letters of intent, to the scientific project managers.
- 27 March midday French time: Last date to submit complete applications.
- Septembre 2013: Publication of the final selection results.
Letters of intent must be submitted online by the scientific project managers no later than 30 february 2013, midday French time.
For those whose letters of intent are selected, complete applications must be submitted by the scientific project managers:
1) online, no later than 27 March 2013 midday French time.
The submission deadline time must be respected.
Acknowledge of receipt of electronic applications will be automatically sent to the scientific project managers.
2) through a certificate confirming receipt of the application, which is published by the platform after the application is submitted. One paper copy of this certificate, with all required signatures, shall be sent by post to the following address no later than 31 may 2013:
APR EST 2013
27-31 avenue du Général Leclerc
F-94701 MAISONS-ALFORT cedex
All applications that are incomplete, received after the deadline or do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be evaluated.
For administrative or scientific information, please contact the APR’s support unit:
by e-mail at email@example.com