To this end, a Monitoring Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products (CSMV) has been set up with the task of issuing recommendations to the Director of the ANMV. It is composed of personalities with knowledge and experience of the practices and conditions of use of authorised veterinary medicinal products.
Role and Missions of the CSMV
The Monitoring Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products shall provide information and shall be consulted on:
- optimisation of the pharmacovigilance system in particular in relation to the promotion, collection and sharing of signals detected in this context;
- the safety of use of products in relation to human and animal health and the risk to the environment;
- the conditions for the applicability of risk management measures for marketing authorisations;
- problems with the availability of veterinary medicinal products;
- contributing to the identification of priority topics in terms of expertise to be conducted or studies to be carried out relating to veterinary medicinal products;
- identification of priority subjects concerning the control and surveillance of veterinary medicinal products (formulation, production, quality defects, advertising, packaging, etc.).
The Monitoring Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products shall meet 4 times/year.
President: Yves Millemann
- Ms. Bastien (Jacqueline)
- Mr. Berny (Philippe)
- Ms Boullier (Séverine)
- Mr. Cadoré (Jean-Luc)
- Ms. Ferran (Aude)
- Mr. Grisot (Lionel)
- Mr. Hugnet (Christophe)
- Mr. Maytie (Brice)
- Mr. Perrot (Sébastien)
- Mr. Salandre (Olivier)
- Mr. Sapori (Jean-Marc)
- Mr. Sauzea (Xavier)